Senior Product Manager - Private Label Services
The Company – Milence
The transition to a sustainable and fossil free road transport across Europe is possible. We accelerate this transition by building and managing a reliable, high-performance charging network that you can trust. Our charging stations are designed to provide the best rest and recharge experience.
We achieve it with the right people and innovative ideas. People, who are ready to support and accelerate the future of clean road transport in Europe in an approachable way. As a fast-growing company, we want to build diverse teams that embrace the possibilities of a progressive and sustainable future, with reliability at its core.
While our main offices are in the Netherlands, we are not letting this stop us from working with the best talent across Europe. Our goal is to make a real difference not only within Europe but also on a global scale. After all, we have only one world.
When it comes to getting our message across, our Commercial Department is the strategic core of our operations.
Our marketing team ensures good understanding of our customers, creating value to them via the right services, right quality, right support from a sustainable point of view and with an innovative approach. Marketing is also responsible for education and communication with our customers. As to our sales and business development team, they are building crucial relationships and supporting outreach.
Our enthusiastic professionals ensure that we capture the needs of this new market, to create the most groundbreaking and environmentally friendly rest and recharge solutions for our customers. We are shaping the future of Milence in both our strategy and our relationships.
As Senior Product Manager you are overall responsible for the development and maintenance of the Private Label Charging Services. This service aims to build and market the right software solution to deliver the best charging, parking and recharging experience on our sites, but also for third Party sites. This includes the CPO and eMSP managed services, including booking solutions.
You will deeply understand our customer needs and markets trends and then translate these, into visionary, market leading value propositions and products.
You create the value proposition, the roadmap, pricing strategy, product positioning and you coordinate the product launches.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Develop and innovate the Private Label Charging Services and the different products, including creating visionary roadmaps, a long term strategy and deliver according to plan;
- Take care of embedding the new developed products and/ or service into the Milence organization.
- Manage product/ services changes internally and externally
- Create the value proposition (pricing, positioning, customer segmentation) and coordinate the creation and execution of the go to market strategy;
- Create alternative scenarios for product delivery;
- Support the Sales Team, with the promotion of the latest innovations.
Together with the Product Managers, you will report directly to the Marketing Lead.
This job is based in the Netherlands. You will be working at our offices in Amsterdam or/and Arnhem, as well as from your home on a flexible basis.
- You are a Senior professional, with over 15 years of experience in B2B marketing (customer segmentation, value creation, product development, etc)
- At least for 5 years of your professional career, you have been working in product development or management within the domain of eMSP (e-Mobility Service Provider) and or CPO (Charge Point Operator) back-end services.
- You have experience in SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Your English is excellent (and if you do not speak Dutch that is fine)
- Sustainability is a top priority for you. You enjoy working in a reliable, progressive, and fast-paced environment and company. Being approachable is paramount to you.
- We are especially interested in diverse candidates.
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to join us at the unique starting phase of a new company with a real purpose, high aspirations and strong team spirit. You can be there as it begins.
You will be part of a high-energy environment in which you can help shape various aspects. You will learn every day and have room for personal development and support.
We want you to join our company for a career – not for just a job – and support your personal career ambitions in or outside your department.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package; with on target annual incentive is 20% - with a maximum of 40%.
Furthermore, we offer a comprehensive pension plan and unlimited vacation days.
We have flexible (hybrid) working arrangements.
Ready to charge the future?
At Milence, we know that life can go in many directions, and there’s more than one way to be knowledgeable. That’s why we value diversity; regardless of how you got here, if you’re interested in one of our roles, we want to hear from you. In our experience, if you don’t tick every box, you may be wary about applying. Yet, we invite you to apply to drive the innovation and creativity needed to realise our mission.
Apply today! Please submit your resumé in English