Strategic Partnership Manager France and Southern Europe
The Company – Milence
Established in July 2022, we are dedicated to making the future of road transport fossil-free. By building and managing reliable and secure high-performance charging solutions, our mission is to support and accelerate the transition to zero-emission heavy-duty vehicles in Europe. The team is working quickly to scale up operations and network deployment.
As a fast-growing company, we want to build diverse teams who are dedicated to our vision: a world of fossil-free transport, which will go on to combat climate change.
With a focus on sustainable growth and the best possible collaboration among all stakeholders, we are looking for colleagues eager to make an impact and ready to support and accelerate the zero-emission future of road transport in Europe.
While our head office is in the Netherlands, our focus is distinctly pan-European and our team is growing throughout the continent.
The Growth department plays a critical role in driving the growth of Milence's activities and is specifically focused on the charging network rollout. The department is comprised of four teams: Network Development, Sales, International Business Development and Public Affairs.
The Network Development team is responsible for establishing partnerships to ensure successful network expansion and concretely acquiring sites.
The Sales team is tasked with achieving Milence's commercial targets and includes Customer Relationship and Sales Management.
The International Business Development team focuses on managing (industry) associations, sales and relationship management to OEMs and building partnerships with local governments and large corporates.
The Public Affairs team represents Milence interests with local and international lawmakers and works closely with authorities to stay up-to-date and aligned with legislation, compliance, and new developments within the public domain.
As a Partnership Manager, you play a pivotal role in developing and managing strategic partnerships with key stakeholders in the industry. Your primary responsibility will be to foster strong relationships with partners, identify business opportunities, and drive growth within the sector for Heavy Duty Trucks.
You will be responsible for Partnership Development, Account Management, Business Development, Contract Negotiation, Relationship Management and Communication.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams (legal, technology, product teams). The role requires you to travel to business meetings and industry events in Europe.
The job is remote, and you can be based in France, the Netherlands or in Germany.
Who are we looking for?
- Having demonstrable experience and a proven track record as Partnership manager is mandatory. You developed and maintained strategic partnerships in Transportation / Real Estate / Logistics / Utilities or OEMs industry.
- Proven track record in converting opportunities into strategy, improvements, or innovations that contribute to better business performance is a must.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities are essential for this role.
- Experience in electric vehicles, charging infrastructure, or supply chain management would be a plus.
- Your English is excellent; any additional European language is advantageous.
- You look forward to learning new things and pick them up quickly, this includes new skills, environments, people skills and you are resilient.
- You underline our mission and values (reliable, sustainable, approachable, progressive and fast-paced).
- You radiate energy, are a positive thinker and easily connect with others in informal ways.
- We are especially interested in diverse candidates.
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to join us at the unique starting phase of a new company with a real purpose, high aspirations and strong team spirit. You can be there as it begins.
You will be part of a high-energy environment in which you can help shape various aspects. You will learn every day and have ample room for personal development and support.
We want you to join our company for a career – not for just a job – and support your personal career ambitions in or outside your department.
We offer you a competitive base salary; in addition, on target annual incentive and Mobility Allowance/ Lease car are also part of the package.
We have flexible (hybrid) working arrangements.
Ready to charge the future?
Then it’s time to apply! Please submit your resumé in English.