Mission Control Support
The Company – Milence
The transition to a sustainable and fossil free road transport across Europe is possible. We accelerate this transition by building and managing a reliable, high-performance charging network that you can trust. Our charging stations are designed to provide the best rest and recharge experience.
We achieve it with the right people and innovative ideas. People, who are ready to support and accelerate the future of clean road transport in Europe in an approachable way. As a fast-growing company, we want to build diverse teams that embrace the possibilities of a progressive and sustainable future, with reliability at its core.
While our main offices are in the Netherlands, we are not letting this stop us from working with the best talent across Europe. Our goal is to make a real difference not only within Europe but also on a global scale. After all, we have only one world.
The Department - Network
It all starts with a network of good rest and recharge locations – and the driving force of Milence is our network team, a collective of passionate professionals. Within regionally led teams our Location Acquisition Managers identify the best possible locations to build and expand our network and close commercial agreements. Our Deployment Managers are involved from the start to ensure effective roll-out and expansion plan for our sites. Our Specialists offer technological expertise, ensure operational efficiency and make deployment processes seamless as we build more sites. The Health, Safety, Security, Environment & Quality Managers establish and implement strategic HSSEQ objectives providing a safe and sustainable environment throughout our network.
This all enables Milence to push at the forefront of high-performance heavy duty charging infrastructure across Europe.
Come charge the future and apply now.
As Mission Control Support, you will be responsible for providing proactive administrative support to the regional Network Team, including both location acquisition and deployment related topics.
The Mission Control Team are data driven with a progressive and future oriented approach. Mission Control is the centralized team within the Network Department that brings network planning and network development together through the regional Network team set-up.
You will be supporting the Milence Network organisation, with a regional focus. You will closely collaborate with other internal stakeholders such as Finance, Operations and Legal departments. Acting as a project manager bringing teams together.
Your responsibilities are
- Monitoring daily CRM updates, which is both our reporting database and project management tool. You are the superuser of this tool, provide training to your team members and continuous improvement across the processes and administration.
- Be a gatekeeper of Milence CRM data quality for reporting and our Network strategy.
- Providing support on legal documentation, such as drafting NDA’s, MOU and LOI’s and the actual contracting documents.
- Coordinating and administration of our Purchase Order process and keeping close links to the finance and procurement team to ensure accurate cashflow forecasts and timely payment. Purchase Order administration supporting our real estate portfolio and demand planning for site construction projects.
- Providing support on contract closing, feasibility studies and charging site commissioning. You will work in close collaboration supporting the regional lead, the local site acquisition and deployment managers. You will continuously look for improvements by leveraging better and faster contracting and commissioning procedures.
- Supporting in the preparation of internal decision papers and investment cases. You assist in preparing and improving the template decision papers and ensuring high quality by asking critical questions and providing constructive feedback.
- Coordinating Internal stakeholders in accordance with the communication matrix. Acting as the key contact person for Project Management Office, Finance, Procurement and Legal departments, aligning on the status of ongoing projects and tasks.
- Performing desk-research and location analysis for network expansion with potential partners (multi-location owners).
What we are looking for
- The ideal candidate brings at least 3 years of experience in CRM administrative or Project Management supporting role within construction, real estate, Electric Vehicle charging or utilities companies.
- You will have strong previous experience in working with CRM, project management, portfolio & document management tools.
- You will ideally have an education in real estate or project management.
- You have a can-do mentality. You thrive in an environment where not all responsibilities are set in stone yet, you spot opportunities and are not afraid to take ownership of unallocated responsibilities, even when it’s not in your day-to-day job description.
- You are fast-paced & solution oriented. We encounter new challenges on a regular basis. You appreciate the challenge that comes with this and can get progressive solutions in place that are both fast-paced and sustainable for future processes.
- You can convert opportunities into strategy, improvements or innovations which contribute to better business performance.
- You have strong analytical skills and understand what’s of importance on the Milence critical path.
- You have a progressive and proactive approach. We prefer making mistakes and taking learnings from that as a team over not taking action.
- You have great written and verbal communication skills, are approachable & reliable.
- You are fluent in English and either French or German.
What we offer:
- We offer the opportunity to join us at the unique starting phase of a new company with a real purpose, high aspirations and strong team spirit. You can be there as it begins.
- You will be part of a high-energy environment in which you can help shape various aspects. You will learn every day and have ample room for personal development and support.
- We want you to join our company for a career – not for just a job – and support your personal career ambitions in or outside your department.
- We have flexible (hybrid) working arrangements.
Ready to charge the future?
At Milence, we know that life can go in many directions, and there’s more than one way to be knowledgeable. That’s why we value diversity; regardless of how you got here, if you’re interested in one of our roles, we want to hear from you. In our experience, if you don’t tick every box, you may be wary about applying. Yet, we invite you to apply to drive the innovation and creativity needed to realise our mission.
Come charge the future and apply now! Please submit your resumé in English.