The Company – Milence
The transition to a sustainable and fossil free road transport across Europe is possible. We accelerate this transition by building and managing a reliable, high-performance charging network that you can trust. Our charging stations are designed to provide the best rest and recharge experience.
We achieve it with the right people and innovative ideas. People, who are ready to support and accelerate the future of clean road transport in Europe in an approachable way. As a fast-growing company, we want to build diverse teams that embrace the possibilities of a progressive and sustainable future, with reliability at its core.
While our main offices are in the Netherlands, we are not letting this stop us from working with the best talent across Europe. Our goal is to make a real difference not only within Europe but also on a global scale. After all, we have only one world.
Reliability is the cornerstone of accelerating the shift to electric transportation. Only by being extremely reliable can we guarantee seamless charging at Milence. The collaboration among our teams foster cross-functional synergy, ensuring we provide of the best rest and recharge experience.
Our Technology specialists focus on R&D, charging, energy storage, and (cyber)security. The Digital Factory is responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of digital products and services, ensuring their alignment with the latest technological advancements. Our Data experts ensure data quality, governance, insights, analytics and reporting. They facilitate charging sessions, network planning, and real-time reservations. Network Operations is the central hub of on-site operations, monitoring site activity and maintenance. Asset Management, supported by site engineers, is responsible for pro-active maintenance and investment decisions. They manage the assets of charging infrastructure, security solutions, power distribution, and facilities.
We are seeking a proficient Data Analyst to join our Analytics team (under creation). The ideal candidate will possess expertise in leveraging PowerBI and Databricks for data analysis, coupled with a strong foundation in SQL/Python programming. This role requires a keen understanding of financial data (Microsoft Business Central) and CRM (Dynamic365) data.
You will work closely with all departments, especially with finance and procurement. Together with the data team and IT teams you make sure that the data within Milence is used to make our business smarter, faster, reliable and positioned two years ahead of the market.
Since we are an exciting new start-up, not all responsibilities have been defined yet, meaning you have the opportunity to help us shape your position further.
The job will be based in our Amsterdam and/or Arnhem office.
What will you do?
- Developing Business Intelligence tools and dashboards;
- Utilise PowerBI and Databricks to analyse data sets.
- Analyze business requirements in various functional areas and translate them into data models and actionable dashboards
- Instrument company-wide KPI monitoring;
- Work with data engineers to guarantee data quality.
- Employ Python for data manipulation, analysis, and visualization purposes.
- Handle financial data analysis to support strategic business initiatives.
- Analyse CRM data to enhance customer insights and support targeted marketing efforts.
- Build custom data quality rules and validations
Who are we looking for?
- You are a Master's degree (mathematics, econometrics, statistics, data science) holder with over five years of experience in data analysis; you are proficient in SQL, PowerBI, Python, Excel, and you preferably have additional expertise in DataBricks.
- You have experience in financial data analysis, including cash flow, growth rates, rates of return, and variance analysis.
- You are adept at communicating clear requirements to data engineers, and skilled in stakeholder management, including presentations to senior leadership.
- You are enthusiastic about understanding the electric trucking market across financial, customer, marketing, operational, and IT and Data aspects.
- Preferably, you bring data analysis experience in navigation, planning, fleet management or other logistics for long haul transport.
- Your English is excellent; any additional European language is advantageous.
- You underline our mission and values (reliable, sustainable, approachable, progressive and fast-paced), and enjoy learning new things.
- You radiate energy, are a positive thinker and easily connect with others in informal ways.
- We are especially interested in diverse candidates.
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to join us at the unique starting phase of a new company with a real purpose, high aspirations and strong team spirit. You can be there as it begins.
You will be part of a high-energy environment in which you can help shape various aspects. You will learn every day and have ample room for personal development and support.
We want you to join our company for a career – not for just a job – and support your personal career ambitions in or outside your department.
The base salary level (all in) is oriented towards 70.000 EUR; The on target annual incentive is 20% - with a maximum of 40%.
Furthermore, we offer a comprehensive pension plan and unlimited vacation days.
We have flexible (hybrid) working arrangements.
Ready to charge the future?
At Milence, we know that life can go in many directions, and there’s more than one way to be knowledgeable. That’s why we value diversity; regardless of how you got here, if you’re interested in one of our roles, we want to hear from you. In our experience, if you don’t tick every box, you may be wary about applying. Yet, we invite you to apply to drive the innovation and creativity needed to realise our mission.
Be a part of a sustainable future and apply now! Please submit your resumé in English.